Introduction to “My Clothes, My Story”

Dressing for work these days has become very tricky, especially since we added virtual employment, zoom, and protective masks.Still there can be an inherent joy in coordinating clothes to face a day of toil. 

As a Special Education Instructional Assistant, five days a week, six hours a day for LAUSD, and a professional fashion/ feature writer the rest of the time I often have to merge the stylish.

Since I also have SLE lupus I also have to wear items to protect me  against the sun, such as hats and long sleeves.

 In the blog I’m currently taking an hiatus from “Lookin’ Good, Feelin’ Good”  I posted a feature called “Outfit of the Day” which was a daily diary of the outfits I wore for over a year. 

This blog is similar, but in this new chapter of my life, and career as a fashion blogger, I’m continuing with blog post that feature coordinated outfits for a whole work week. 

some of the photos will have a theme and some will reflect a sartorial uniform, but will  be based on a formula with three different bottoms one pair of nice pants one pair jeans one skirt one dress and a jumpsuit etc.,

 Slightly eclectic but also classic and retro, and primarily from my own wardrobe and shopping sprees, I hope this blog inspires you and provides new ideas that will expand your work gear throughout the week.


Comments

Popular Posts