A Shortened Work Week

  • Thanks to two days off, Friday 9/2/22 and Labor Day 9/5/22 Labor Day I have a shortened work week!

It couldn’t come at a better time because I need a recharge before my new online computer class through “Venice Skills Center” begins next week and I have to face another arduous week in the middle school arena.

To face the battle, from Tuesday through Friday, I’m feeling the need for soft, comfy separates that can withstand the heat of our continuing heatwave and my roller coaster schedule.

  1. Seaside Blues (Outfit 1): Striped short-sleeved shirt + floral shorts
  2. Flowy and Showy (Outfit 2): Red, white and blue floral kimono jacket +  Blue and white striped shirt dress 
  3. Bright Shades (Outfit 3): Chambray top + Print pants
  4. Coral Breeze (Outfit 4: White short-sleeved button-down + pink drawstring pants)




Comments

Popular Posts