I Made It!

During what was supposed to be “Spirit Week” at the school I work at I struggled again against a constant barrage of  disrespect, hate, racism, and ugliness while still attempting to help those who wanted and appreciated what I have to offer. My outfits were comfortable, stylishly casual, and versatile reflecting my inner and outer exhaustion effectively. Still I kept on keeping on and managed  to practice my tap dancing, take photos of a beautiful sky scene, read “A Wrinkle inTime”, and draw a couple of fashion portraits with white ink on black sketch paper.


Outfit Breakdown:

1) Mad Monday:  Black and whiteNorma Kamali blazer plus gray and  white jumpsuit plus denim button-down.

2) Tawdry Tuesday: Off-white blazer plus brown print sweater plus brown pants.

3)  Soft Plaid:  Black and white duster plus brown plaid button-down plus gray and white striped pants.

4)  College Days: Beige jacket plus black,  red and white AAU tee plus plaid pants.

5)  Zoom Interview After Work: Denim jacket plus white button-down plus olive camo joggers.




Comments

Popular Posts